We require an IT Support Technician at our Gauteng branch in Midrand.
The Support Technician is responsible for on-site installations, as well as support of, and consumables sales to our retail client base in the Gauteng and surrounding regions.
- IT qualification or certification (A+ N+ / MCSE / Diploma / Degree)
- Ideally 2 – 5 years POS / Retail / FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) experience.
- Microsoft Skills
- Hardware and Software experience / exposure
- Experience in cabling implementation
- MUST Have; Own vehicle & Valid license (to travel to clients when required)
- Very Important; Ability to travel and work long hours - MUST be willing to work weekends, standby & overtime
- Professional communication skills in English and one or more African language advantageous, however not essential.
- SQL knowledge preferred.
Work tools to be provided
- Cell phone allowance
- Travel reimbursement per km (AA rates)
- Use of company vehicle (as the need arises)
Career Opportunities at Spinnaker Software
- First line of consideration for promotion comes from within
- Mentorship based on Personal Development Plan (PDP)
- High investment in training
- Opportunities for further job-related studies
As much as we strive to respond to each individual, please note,
should you not hear from us within 15 working days that your application
has been unsuccessful.
Wishing you well with you career endeavors!