Arch is a premier retail management software package, developed, implemented, maintained and supported by Spinnaker Software. Arch is a cutting-edge product that continuously boasts first-to-market product developments.
Team Member to supplying financial integration services, business intelligence and specialisation reporting to Arch Customers.
Important Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install/configure integration software,
- Configure accounting software to clients’ needs
- Support both the integration and accounting software remotely and on site
- Investigate and resolve issues with SQL databases and from the front end of the accounting system.
- Data analysis with reconciliations supporting your conclusions.
- Originate solutions and deliver suggested solutions on any query or issue.
- Be able to translate what client is saying/requesting and what the actual issue/requirement is and respond accordingly
- Deliver what you promise.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience.
- BCom with Articles. (preferred, however not essential)
- Well-developed financial / accounting skills.
- Internal or external auditing experience (A bonus however not essential.)
- Ability to combine / integrate database information with accounting information.
- Retail / POS experience (highly advantageous.)
- Sage Evolution experience, or similar.
- Database affinity (MS-SQL highly advantageous.)
- Exposure to ERP Systems (preferred)
- Communication skill
- Numerical accuracy.
- Propensity to own
- Problem solving
- Team Inclination
As much as we strive to respond to each individual, please note, should you not hear from us within 15 working days that your application has been unsuccessful.
Wishing you well with you career endeavours.