Arch is a premier retail management software package, developed, implemented, maintained and supported by Spitzkoppe Computer Supplies and Services . Arch is a cutting-edge product that continuously boasts first-to-market product developments.
For the Job Seeker:
With a highly-rated, professional, proven track record, and our people-focused ethos, this is a sought-after organisation to become a part of.
Within the area of training, the Trainer is required to ensure the enablement of clients to fully understand and utilise the functionality in Arch so clients can better manage their business.
Important Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct and / or assist with training sessions at newly installed sites.
- Offer training services to existing clients on a pro-active basis.
- In-house training programmes for both new and existing staff.
- Ensure in-house knowledge and skills assessment of staff are conducted regularly.
- Provide additional in-house training based on requirements.
- Insuring records, as per training delivered to clients are up to date for future reference.
- Modifying of training manuals to be kept up to date and in line with all new developments and changes.
- Distribution of training documentation to branches and clients.
- Engaging with development team regards changes to incorporate into training areas.
- Providing feedback to development on system errors.
- Provide suggestions to development on the system.
- Approaching clients to identify needs.
- Assist the Support team with ad hoc problems.
- Telephonically support new stores after Go-live.
- Frustration Handling.
- Problem Solving.
- Team Inclination.
Key involvement with:
- Reports to the Branch Manager.
- Technical Manager.
- Technical Customer Support Department.
- Senior IT Technicians.
- Other IT Technicians.
- Clients, telephonically and on-site.
- POS, Retail (FMCG) knowledge / experience (Including Admin / Back Office position.)
- 2 + year's client-interfacing work experience.
- A+ N+ / MCSE / Diploma / Degree.
- Hardware and Software experience.
- Experience in store implementations, troubleshooting and testing prior to go-live.
- SQL Knowledge.
- Ability to identify risk and mitigate risk.
- Experience overseeing Support Technicians’ deliverables and quality assurance.
- Ability to impart product information / training to end-users at various levels.
- Ability to work under extreme pressure.
- Meeting of stringent deadlines based on SLA’s.
- Ability to travel and work long hours - MUST be willing to work weekends, standby & overtime.
- Own vehicle.
- Valid license.
- Windhoek based candidates preferred, however not essential.
- The challenge of working with the highly complex Arch Retail POS products within the retail environment.
- Excellent career and development opportunities and first line of consideration for promotion comes from within.
- Arch has many success stories of individuals who have risen through the ranks, from junior, to today being in more senior positions.
- Mentorship based on Personal Development Plan (PDP)
- High investment in training.
- Possible opportunities for further job-related studies.
Please provide us with a detailed CV as well as a copy of a recent salary slip.
Although we strive to respond to each individual application, should you not hear from us within 15 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Wishing you well with your career search.