The Upgrades Co-Ordinator plans and co-ordinates communication between all stakeholders, to ensure successful Arch and Arch Enterprise upgrades.
Working hours are from 8:00 – 17:00 & Leave over December is mandatory.
- Min 2 years relevant work experience.
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel specifically).
- Administrative and Documentation skills.
- Telephone etiquette and good verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to plan, document and execute.
Sources of satisfaction to the candidate:
- Collaborative effort and seeing everything fall into place.
- Meeting deadlines with support of all key players to ensure successful upgrades.
Career growth opportunities:
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
Tests and Assessments:
- Shadowmatch Assessment
- Skills Tests (Basic Customer Service Skills, Digital Literacy 2014 – Computing & Excel 2010 - Standard)