PLEASE NOTE: Recruitment for this vacancy will continue early Jan 2019.
Join a vibrant, growing company, a market leader in developing enterprise retail technologies. Arch, Spinnaker Software's premier retail management package is widely adopted within South Africa and in an ever-growing number of countries.
The Branch Administrator serves as the first-line contact and brand ambassador for the organisation, both telephonic and in person. The incumbent is required to action, support all branch related areas of administration. At all times this individual works in an assistance and support capacity to the National Administrator.
Important Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer calls timeously and in a professional manner
- Receive all visitors courteously and in a friendly manner
- Activate new client files and ensure the consistent, accurate updating, and maintenance thereof
- Assist with proactive call initiatives to the client base
- Responsible for petty cash
- Co-ordinate all expense claims, obtain Branch Manager signature and send onto Cape Town Head Office (H/O)
- Assist with debtor's calling and email correspondence of statements
- Request purchase orders
- Continual liaising with the Procurement Department and request purchase orders for stock for the Gauteng branch
Installations ad Equipment:
- Receive all equipment for installation and ensure accurate labelling accordingly
- Ensure the responsible IT Technician have all the necessary installation documentation
- Follow-up on the status of equipment repairs and keep technicians informed at all times
- Organise and co-ordinate all equipment and packages sent and received via courier services
- Verify delivery notes for all stock leaving the premises
- Stock control as per the company stipulated policies and procedures
- Maintenance of the stock room and monthly stock-take
- Ensure all installation documentation is signed, inclusive of debit orders
- Ensure all EFT & prepaid requests are submitted to the Project Manager
- Ensure Procurement is in receipt of all new orders
- Send all signed documentation, including invoicing requests to the Procurement department.
- Responsible for housekeeping and tidiness of reception and office areas
- Responsible for purchasing office consumables such as groceries
- All office filing to be kept up to date
- Notify all branch personnel of meetings and events for attendance
- Taking of meeting minutes and distribution thereof
- Keep information notice board up to date as critical to sales
- Assist with typing of documentation
- General filing
- Order corporate clothing for technicians from H/O
- Order job books and business cards
- Collect and submit attendance registers
- Keep record of, and submit leave and sick leave forms
- Complete and submit travel and accommodation request forms to H/O for processing
- Complete and submit S&T forms to H/O for processing
- Complete daily Resource Allocation report and send to (H/O)
- Schedule interviews on request from Human Resources
- Grade 12 certificate / equivalent
- Strong command of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- 2-3 years' similar or related experience
- Professional communication skills in English
- Communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Problem Solving
- Logical Thinker
- Deal with pressure
- Face challenges
Nice to Have;
- Administrative type qualification
Although we endeavour to respond to every candidate individually, should you not hear from us within 14 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Wishing you well with your career search.