Arch is a premier retail management software package, developed, implemented, maintained and supported by Spinnaker Software in Sub-Saharan Africa. Arch is a cutting-edge product that continuously boasts first-to-market product developments.
The purpose of the Data Analyst is to ensure the accuracy of Sysaid data, creating of reports, conducting root cause analysis, identifying trends, and prevention / solution recommendations for future use.
Important duties and responsibilities:
- Check daily and correct all calls captured on Sysaid to ensure applicable solution, resolution and call category have been used
- Ensure the technicians understand the call categorisation and the reasons for changes made
- Pulling of daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports from Sysaid
- Identify trends within call patterns, client environments, combination of circumstances and recommend solutions to prevent these from happening
- Proactive presentation maintenance
- Checks on the quality of implementations to prevent any calls needing to be made
- Solution recommendation to reduce call volumes
- Liaise with Technical Consultant Branches; Customer Support; Technical Services; Internal Trainers and Clients to determine root cause and to ensure implementation of solutions.
- Central communication point and go-between for all departments for incidents
- Incident management
- When requested by the Customer Support Manager or Customer Support Technical Consultant to investigate a client complaint and provide a report on the incident.
Key involvement with others:
- Customer Support Manager
- Customer Support Technical Manager
- Customer Support Team Lead
- Customer Support Technicians
- Technical Consultants
- Internal Training
Career development opportunities:
- Growth and learning within the highly complex Arch Retail Systems environment
- Promotion from within
- Possible company-funded certifications / qualifications
- POS Hardware and Software knowledge and experience
- A+ N+ Certifications
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Sysaid, CRM or Support Desk system beneficial, however, not essential
- Thorough knowledge of implementation environment(s)
- Well-developed data analysis skills
- Solid experience in working with statistical information
- Complex reporting experience
- Trend analysis and problem solving / gap analysis
- Problem Solving
- Conceptual Application
- Task efficiency
- Professional & Integrity
We look forward to receiving your application and wish you well with your career search.