Supplying financial integration services, customer support and specialised reporting to the relevant customer base.
Important Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install/configure integration software.
- Configure accounting software to clients’ needs.
- Support both the integration and accounting software remotely and on site.
- Investigate and resolve issues with SQL databases and the accounting system.
- Data analysis with reconciliations supporting your conclusions.
- Originate solutions and deliver suggested solutions on any query or issue.
- Be able to translate what client is saying/requesting and what the actual issue/requirement is and respond accordingly.
- Deliver what you promise.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar environment.
- Accounting qualification (BCom Accounting or Equivalent is ideal)
- MUST HAVE: Well-developed financial / accounting skills
- Internal or external auditing experience (Advantageous)
- Retail experience (Advantageous)
- Sage Evolution (or similar) experience
- Database affinity (MS-SQL - Advantageous)
- Exposure to ERP Systems (preferred)
- Good Communication skills
- Numerical Accuracy
Career development opportunities:
- Continuous on the job training and coaching.
- Opportunities for further job-related studies and qualifications such as Sage Evolution certified consultant.
- Growth in position, in terms of responsibility and complexity of duties.
- Excellent career and development opportunities and first line of consideration for promotion comes from within, such as, Business analyst.
As much as we strive to respond to each individual, please note,
should you not hear from us within 15 working days that your application
has been unsuccessful.
Wishing you well with you career endeavors.