The purpose of the role is to help automate systems and build efficiencies within workflows while ensuring data integrity to collate and present data to assist business in decision making and drive change.
Further purpose of this position is to consult with business, document all requirements and consult internally and externally with business partners to facilitate the business requirements, project manage and support users through the change process.
The Business Currently Uses:
- Sage CRM, Sage Evolution, Sysaid, Team Foundation, Office 365, Payspace, Euphoria telephone system, among others.
- Reporting is currently done from many of the application databases and there is a requirement to enhance this to BI reporting.
- All business processes need to be documented and strict change management processes followed for any change.
Important Duties and Responsibilities:
Build efficiencies within the company through technology and automation by:
- Liaising with a broad-range of stakeholders across the divisions to initially determine their needs and work interactively to design and launch these initiatives.
- Produce detailed requirement analysis and workflow documents, project and design plans, proactively identifying, logging, communicating and addressing issues throughout project execution.
- Maintaining the data integrity and reliability of all systems.
- Review current and future tools and technologies and streamline how these integrate with one another
- Focus on collating, cleaning and presenting data which help us derive insights that inform decisions and drive change
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Business Analysis - defining, analyzing and documenting requirements including mapping of processes
- Change management
- Training of users / user support
- Microsoft Server – T-SQL - would be beneficial
- Microsoft SSAS – SQL server Analysis Services - would be beneficial
- Microsoft SSRS – SQL Server Reporting Services - would be beneficial
- Microsoft SSIS – SQL Server Integration Services - would be beneficial
As much as we strive to respond to each individual, please note, should you not hear from us within 15 working days that your application has been unsuccessful. Wishing you well with you career endeavors.