The Senior IT Hardware Support Technician is responsible for on-site installations, as well as support of, and consumables sales to our retail client base in Cape Town and surrounding regions.
- A+ N+ or MCSE or Diploma or related Degree
- Hardware and Software experience
- Experience in cabling implementation
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work long hours as needed. (Standby, overtime, and weekends)
- Valid license & Own vehicle (necessity)
- Professional communications skills in English
- Microsoft skills
- SQL or understanding of databases
- POS / Retail / FMCG experience
- Speaking/Understanding Afrikaans
- This position involves extensive travel and overtime.
- Travel reimbursed at AA rates when own vehicle is used for business purposes.
- Please note that we support our customers 24/7.
- Branch Manager
- Technical Manager
- Technical Customer Support department
- Senior IT Technicians
- Clients, both telephonic as well as on-site
- Client calls
- Conduct site audits / site surveys
- Site preparations
- Hardware installations / maintenance
- Software installations
- Troubleshooting / maintenance
- Liaising with clients
- All related administration including completion and submission job-card book.
- Adhering to and monitoring SLA on calls assigned. (SLA guidelines to be followed).
- Ensuring call logging system (Sysaid) is updated accordingly as per requirements.
- Customer Service
- Learning Agility
- Work Ethic
Provided in the role:
- Extensive training, support, mentoring offered
- Seeing problem solving and implementations come to fruition
- Working in an ever-changing environment
- Opportunities for individual career development and promotion from within the company
- A Word formatted CV
- A copy of a recent salary slip (if applicable)
- Copy of ID
- Copy of qualifications / certifications
Although we endeavor to respond to every candidate individually, should you not hear from us within 14 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Wishing you well with your career search.